Sunday 17 December 2017

Moving pieces around

Still moving fabric around until I feel happy with the layout.








 
Which combination will I choose? I need to make a decision or I will continue to move pieces around.
Have been looking at Fibonacci theory 1,2,3,5,8.for proportions. Not sure if it is helping. Should I stick to what my eye tells me works?
Back from the framers.





Not being opened again until January 10th when they will be delivered for this exhibition.




Christmas tree up!!!!!!!!!!!




A set of lights, a gift from a friend, prompted me to put up this tiny tree.
Look in next week to see if I have managed a decision on the  placement of the fabric.
BYE      BYE

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Fibonacci and so on is all very well, but often your own eye tells you better what is best for you. I like seeing your experimental framings. What is inside the bubble wrap - we shall see soon!
    Love your little tree with the friendly lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, do what pleases your eyes.

    I think taking photos to look at it is a great idea. I see things in my art once it is on the computer that I don' notice when I am working on a piece.

    Sweet little tree.

    ReplyDelete