Sunday 8 October 2017

Busy week

A busy week, meetings, AGM`s and grandchilds birthday, all interesting and some things were fun but all keeping me out of The Studio.
Working on the Sketchbook challenge and it is a challenge.





Back cover of book. Finding it hard to splash paint and gesso around.




Front cover. Still more work to do but certainly does not look like original book cover.




The brown paper was wrapped round some new pens I bought. Used inside front cover.
 


The start of the first page.




Lots more work to do before hand over day. A friend visiting was upset I had cut the lambs head off.



Beach work going slowly.




This section is ready for words. I use the facility on my sewing machine so rarely I need to consult the manual each time I wish to use the sewing machine to stitch the writing. That's tomorrows job.




Checking up on me as he looks through The Studio door. He is looking very bedraggled now as his tail has gone as have most of his back feathers. Head and neck feathers are still looking good and I wonder if they will drop off.
Please look in next week to see if I manage to master the stitched writing and progress on the sketch book.


BYE    BYE










2 comments:

  1. Sketchbook challenge looks great fun - but poor little lamb!
    I like your colourful painting. You are ARTMASTER!
    That's a good photo of the peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much enjoy looking at the colors your are using on your book. So lovely. Wishing you more fun.

    ReplyDelete