Friday 11 September 2015

Feathers



Unexpected trip. Washing, ironing, packing have taken up the last few days so short post. Really short.

Usually like to make my own Stencils and Stamps. Very basic but I found these in a drawer,must have been given then ages ago. No packaging so no idea who made them. They are excellent. No way would I have made anything as good as this.






 
If in the future I decide I would prefer hand stitched feathers at the sides, well they can be made and added.

Did say it would be short ,
I have taken the rest of my seaweed fabric with me and some threads. 
Look in next week to view what happens next, if anything

BYE  BYE

1 comment:

  1. I like the stencilled feathers on the side; you've already got an embroidered one at the back, and the stencils emphasise it and set it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete